Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Medical Platform LibGuides
- General Overview Webinars:
- Sign up to attend an upcoming webinar. The session provides an overview of site features and available content.
- Archived Webinars:
- Browse our list of past webinars and register to view a recorded session.
- To request live custom training for your institution, email Customer Success at CustomerSuccess@mheducation.com.
For help, please reach out to Customer Success at McGraw Hill at CustomerSuccess@mheducation.com.
For institutional accounts:
- Please reach out to Customer Success for help with a technical issue, an existing institutional subscription, a trial subscription, marketing materials, setting up a training session and more.
For individual subscribers:
- For help with an individual subscription, please email Online Customer service (OnlineCustomer_Service@mheducation.com) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST. You may also call 1-888-307-5984 (toll free within the United States).
To engage with AccessMedicine and its content and resources, users need to create a free MyAccess profile (upper-right sign in dropdown menu) in AccessMedicine. Users are encouraged to login each time they use the site.
- Create a MyAccess Profile: To learn more about how to create a free MyAccess profile, select the PDF link below or visit the Access User Center at this link