Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Instructions for Copying LibGuides
Please feel free to copy and reuse any content available on McGraw-Hill User Services' LibGuides! If you have questions, or suggestions of content you'd like to see here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To copy our LibGuides, follow the steps below:
- From the LibGuides dashboard, click Create Guide to start a new guide.
- OR start from Content menu, select Guides, then click the Create Guide button from there.
- On the Create New Guide page, use the dropdown next to Choose Layout or Reuse to select Copy content / layout from an existing guide.
- Choose the Community Guides option, then search for a guide in the search bar.
- Select the guide you wish to copy. Be sure to check that the guide is from "McGraw-Hill Education" so you know you are copying the correct guide!
- Change the Guide Name, Guide Description, and Guide Type as needed then click Create Guide to create a new standalone copy of one of our guides.
**See Springshare's Help Center pages for more information on Copying a Guide, Reusing or Copying an Existing Page, and Reusing or Copying an Existing Box.
Copying our LibGuides Video Tutorial
Help & Feedback
Need additional help with copying and reusing our LibGuides?
Contact our User Services Librarians!
We're also happy to hear suggestions of additional content you'd like to see here, or any feedback on how to make these guides work better for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or requests.